Kipon Baveyes 0.7x EOS-FX II for Canon EOS EF lens to Fujifilm X mount FX Focal Reducer Adapter - X-Pro1 Pro2 T1 T100
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Kipon Bayeyes 0.7x II lens adapter - 2nd generation, improved glass.
Kipon Baveyes 0.7x adapter is high quality optical adapter. It converts fullframe lenses into APS-C lenses. The advantage is to get the fullframe field of view onto the APS-C sensor. It works best with wide angle lenses.
Best made of metal, durable. Glass made in Germany.
Magnifies focal length to 0.7x, can convert camera lenses to focal length near to those in 35mm format in APS-C Fujifilm X-Pro1 cameras. (e.g. 50mm x 1.5 x 0.7 = 52.5mm).
Increase exposure to 1 stop, and you can use faster shutter speed to shoot an image.
Works fine, closely combined with the bayonet smooth, like the original lens.
With unique styling, the lens mount adapter maintains/ enhances professional appearance.
Allow focus infinity.
It must turn on "shoot without lens" mode setting of the camera.
Full manual operation, manual focus, manual iris adjustment can be achieved with body manual exposure, aperture priority exposure, combined infinity focus.
For Canon EOS (EF) lens mount over to the Fujifilm X-Pro1 / X-E1 camera
- You must set the camera to "Shooting without lens" mode to ON before use. (for Sony E / Fujifilm X camera)
- Not suitable for 35mm or Super 35mm sensors, so the use is limited in NEX series video camcorders.
- Not suitable for EF-S lens as the optical element hits the rear lens.
- Avoid direct shooting to light sources, or otherwise blue spot occurs although blue spot is minimized compared with other focal reducer adapter.
- Max. f-stop pass through: 1.4
- Optical design (lenses / groups): 4 / 3
- Focal length extension: 0.7x
- Image diameter (mm): 28.5
- Bayonet front: 135 full frame lens
- Bayonet back: Sony NEX, Fuji X
- Weight (g): ~150