Samyang 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye CS Lens for Samsung NX mount DSLR Camera NX5 NX100 NX200
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Samyang is original lens factory in Korea, which help many other Brand OEM their lens.
This new Samyang lens is designed and manufactured using patented complex hybrid aspherical lens manufacturing technology, coupled with state-of-the-art optical technology. Samyang has succeeded in reducing optical aberrations and maintaining the performance of its lens using this technology.
Advantage of the 8mm f/3.5 FISH-EYE CS Lens
1. Image size of digital APS-C (1:1.5x)
2. 180 degrees of diagonal angle of view for 8mm of local distance for APS-C for the first time in a fish-eye lens.
3. Corrects optical aberrations using a complex aspherical lens and produces a high resolution and high contrast at the center of the lens as well as the periphery, with a fully open aperture.
4. Petal type hood and multi-coating design suppresses flaring and ghost images.
5. Robust durability with a high strength aluminium frame.
You can easily take photographs without installing an additional adaptor, by mounting the lens directly to the camera.
The minimum focus distance is 0.3 meter/0.98 feet. This is a manual focus lens and there is an aperture ring. Internal Focusing - but there is no magnification effect.
You can turn the aperture ring from 3.5 to 22 .
This lens quality is very good. The lens elements are multicoated (10 lenses in 7 groups, with one aspherical lens element)
Brand : Samyang
Focal length: 8mm
Max. aperture: f3.5
Negative size: APS-C
Angular field: APS-C (1:1.5x) 180 degrees (diagonal) / APS-C (1:1.6x) 167 degrees (diagonal)
Focusing range: from infinity to 0.3m
Filter connection: Not provided
Number of elements and groups: 10 elements / 7 groups
Size: 74.8mm x Φ75.0mm
Mount: Canon EOS, Nikon, Pentax, Sony (option)